San Francisco Probate Mediation
Helping to Adequately Distribute Your Loved One’s Estate
When a loved one passes away, there can be stressful events that accompany feelings of grief and confusion. In the event that there is property that is not addressed in a will or trust, probate is a strong possibility as a means of dividing the property. Working with an experienced mediator in San Francisco can help make the probate process easier for you and your entire family. Our lead attorney at Liaise Divorce Solutions has more than three decades of experience in mediation and can help you and your family navigate the probate procedures.
Call us at (415) 969-9936 for more information about how we can help you through probate mediation.
How Mediation can Benefit All Parties
- Enlisting the guidance of an accomplished mediator means you can:
- Resolve the distribution of the property outside of the court
- All parties can agree to how the assets are divided
- Have input and say over the distribution of the estate
- Take decision-making power away from the court
- Express your feelings to a neutral party
- Reduce the stress of long hearings and waiting for the court to make a ruling
How Liaise Divorce Solutions can Help You Through Probate
The purpose of probate is to effectively prove to the court that will is genuine and should be enforced. For many people who go through probate, they find themselves at odds with family and friend trying to prove how they have a right to a certain portion of their loved one’s estate. In mediation, you can meet with your family, any attorneys, and our neutral mediator to work out a fair distribution of the estate. In many cases, we can all meet together in one room before dividing into separate rooms with the mediator helping to move forward with a negotiation process in the hopes of obtaining an agreed upon resolution.