Liaise Divorce Solutions’ Promise To You
Liaise® : lè-‘àz -verb to bring people and ideas together.
David D. Stein, Esq.
LIAISE Mediated Solutions is the common sense way for people to move past
their legal problems and get on with their lives!
LIAISE Mediated Solutions is there to get you through your legal problems
the Cheaper Faster Better way!
LIAISE Mediated Solutions is an effective, high quality, low cost alternative
to litigation and other expensive dispute resolution services. Our goal
is to manage the conflict to create a mutually agreeable way to work together,
allowing the creation of optimal results.
LIAISE Mediated Solutions Consumer Promise
- Solutions balanced to the value of everyday disputes.
- Experienced Mediators/Arbitrators, Professional, Dependable, Patient and
A Courtroom is a TERRIBLE place to end a marriage!
- The most common and most financially devastating legal dispute the average
person is likely to face is a Marital Dissolution or DIVORCE.
- Fully 50% of all modern marriages fail and the financial and emotional
costs are often ruinous to families.
- Many property, spousal and child support/visitation issues linger on for
years after a so called “final judgment” of marital dissolution.
The average fully litigated divorce costs $78,000! The average mediated
divorce costs less than $7,000!
[Wall Street Journal June 6, 2008] [At Liaise, the average divorce cost
- Choose Liaise Mediated Solutions. From first contact to Final Judgment
– We Can Get You Through!
Every employee of Liaise Mediated Solutions, LLC is charged with maintaining
the highest standards of Privacy/Confidentiality in the industry! You
have absolute assurance that EVERYTHING you reveal to any Liaise Divorce
Solutions Mediator, or office personnel is held in the strictest confidence.
The only information ever revealed are specific messages that one party
requested to be delivered to the other side. All meeting notes and confidential
materials are shredded at the conclusion of your matter. Also, anything
that you say to the other side during mediation is protected communication
under both California and Federal Law. [The Case Studies contained on
this website all have names and key facts altered to maintain privacy
How Liaise Works: We Treat Your Divorce Like a Cold Shower! Once you decide
to do it, Quick In – Take Care of Business – Quick Out!
- When the parties agree to learn more about mediation a free initial consultation
is arranged with an experienced mediator.
- The mediator explains the process and completely answers all questions
anyone may have.
- If the parties agree to mediate, they sign a Agreement to Mediated and
work with Liaise personnel to help gather all the information they and
the mediator will need to create a comprehensive resolution to their dispute.
- Mediation sessions are scheduled and together we steadily, calmly work
through all the issues and concerns that each participant may have until
their problems are effectively managed.
- Once the parties are in agreement, Liaise exclusively manages the Court
interface and the parties never have to appear in Court!